Many of my clients know that I have spent over 10 years in the Corporate World (Financial Industry) working for one of the largest banks in Canada. During my tenure, I held a wide variety of roles including Retail Banking, Discount Brokerage, Commercial Banking and Relationship Management and Business Development throughout Western Canada. All of which encompassed the element of public speaking. Despite transitioning out of my career in banking, my love for public speaking and engagement remained and continued to grow.
I regularly travel across Canada and the United States for public speaking tours on Nutrition and Hydration. I have made numerous appearances on radio talk shows in Canada and United States. I present in both English and Russian languages and believe that high energy, interactive seminars are the most effective way to learn.
I enjoy public speaking for many reasons:
- It is a great responsibility and an exciting challenge to stay on top of current public interests, trends and needs
- It is an opportunity to influence a larger number of people at once
- It is a great way to influence people who often would not have exposure to the subject (lack of time)
- It is a very fun and high energy time among ambitious professionals who want to learn
- It is an opportunity to excite, educate, motivate, invite to question and critically think
I offer a large range of seminars on various topics and create customized seminars based on client needs.
Many corporate seminars are delivered as a “Lunch & Learn” 30 min or 1 hour events. Some events can be included during a business conference as a 1 hour “break from the business” sessions. This offers an opportunity to thank your employees for their dedicated service, appreciate their work and inspire a life-work balance to promote higher productivity.
What does targeted nutrition education in the workplace mean for you and your company?
It has been proven to:
- Improve productivity
- Reduce absenteeism
- Improve presenteeism
- Reduce sick leave
- Lower company health insurance premiums
- Improve morale
- Boost motivation
- Improve company loyalty
The health of employees has been profoundly affected over the last two decades primarily by changes in technology and therefore changes to the business and working environment.
It is increasingly recognised that a fit and healthy workforce can help to improve the health and wellbeing of a business. This ultimately impacts on the business itself and its employees future development and success.
Employees will benefit in the following ways:
- Help to feel more energised and able to focus on the task in hand
- Help to be in a mood, with higher self-esteem
- Help reduce and manage stress
Seminar Topics Include:
- Achieving Peak Performance – managing stress through diet and nutrition
- Immunity Boosting Nutrition – guarding against illness
- Food and Health – what really is a ‘balanced’ diet?
- Good Mood Foods – nutrition for physical and mental well being
- Foods for Fitness – nutritional approaches for weight management and optimal fitness
- Healthy Heart – nutritional advice for heart disease reduction
Please contact me directly to discuss what strategy and package will work best for you and your company.