Thank you for visiting my website.
My Professional Journey
After many years of personal interest in natural ways of maintaining good health, I went back to school to study Holistic Nutrition and Naturopathy. Today, I’m a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) with a diploma from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition (IHN). I have studied under Christian Limonges at The Collegé de Naturopathie. I am also a member of the Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine.
What is a Holistic Practitioner?
A scientific, evidence-based professional who…
- Educates you about diet, lifestyle, and detoxification for your optimum health and energy
- Helps you understand the latest nutritional science while factoring in your unique biochemistry, food sensitivities and intolerances
- Screens for environmental pollution, metal toxicity, micro-organism imbalances, and other causes that contribute to chronic diseases.
- Supports your body’s natural detoxification processes to help eliminate wastes and toxins that can damage cells, tissues, and organs.
- Helps you with lifestyle changes that incorporate the many benefits of regular exercise, stress management, and optimal weight maintenance
My Practice Philosophy
In my holistic nutritional practice, I have the following focus: “To find the root cause of a problem and help the body to correct it through quality food, hydration, exercise and stress-management techniques”. Our bodies are highly intelligent organisims, designed for self-healing and repairing, if we provide them with the right tools.
The root cause of many degenerative diseases is an ongoing toxic overload and nutrient deficiencies. How can you have optimal health if your body is both overwhelmed and under-nourished?
It doesn’t have to be complicated and confusing…
I will educate and inspire you to respect your body’s inherent design and to follow nature’s principles.
I am passionate about demystifying the overwhelming amount of confusing and contradictory health-related information, so that you can make choices to improve your quality of life to its fullest potential. Your self-awareness coupled with my discerned understanding of nutrition will take you to the next level.
“When you decide to take charge of your health, you stop functioning on automatic pilot. You no longer blindly trust your doctor because you suspect he or she can’t know everything, either; you doubt the government’s assurances on health matters because it is the nature of power to be in conflict of interest; you question the advertisements on drugs because you realize that their aim is to sell drugs and not cure you and thus lose a customer. You listen to your body because it knows best; you are not a statistic or a population average, but a unique person with an individual genetic endowment and a very personal health history requiring personalized attention”